A demo is included with mumbl but if you dont want to download it, there is also an online demo.
Please note that mumbl is not the player in the demo. mumbl is the back-end and the demo is just an example of using mumbl.
- Firefox 3.5+
- Google Chrome 4+
- SoundManager 2 (version 2.95b.20100323+)
- Firefox 1.5+
- Opera 10+
- Google Chrome 1+
- Songbird 1.4+
API documentation can be found in the readme.
- Better error handling.
- A while after version 0.1 is released
- Create a simple library that makes all MP3, OGG, WAV, etc. links be able to be played using mumbl.
- Make the demo mumbl-powered music player (it will be renamed “mumblr”) portable and reusable.
- Remove jQuery dependency from mumblr.
- Make the track title display scroll (maybe using a <marquee>) when it overflows.
- Version 0.2
- Full compatability with every major browser.
- The distant future (maybe version 1.0)
- Create a simplified flash audio back-end for mumbl that integrates much more nicely and has a smaller file size than SoundManager2.